- You have more than two printers, and one of them is set as the default printer.
- The default printer and the non-default printer have different settings. For example, the paper size of the default printer is smaller than the paper sized of the non-default printer.
- You use SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014 Reporting Services.
When you try to print a report and choose to print from the non-default printer in this scenario, the printer settings of the default printer are unexpectedly used.
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3
Note You can find information about the latest SQL Server builds from Where to find information about the latest SQL Server builds .
Article ID: 3109051 - Last Review: May 31, 2016 - Revision: 1