The following issue(s) prevent deletion of the directory:
Directory contains one or more applications that were added by a user or administrator
Step 1: Delete all apps that are listed on the Azure AD B2C Dashboard
- Sign in at http://portal.azure.com as an administrator who has access to the Azure AD B2C directory.
- Click your display name in the upper-right corner, and then select the directory that's your B2C directory.
Note If you have only one directory, your Azure AD B2C directory will already be selected.
- To find the Azure AD B2C blade, click the More Services (>) button in the lower-left corner, and then search on "B2C".
- Select Azure AD B2C.
- Click All Settings, and then click Applications.
- Delete all applications. To do this, select the application, click Properties, and then click the Delete button.
Step 2: Delete the Azure AD B2C tenant
To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Azure AD B2C directory, locate and select the Azure Active Directory blade in the Azure portal.
- On the Overview menu, select Delete Directory.
- Follow the instructions in the portal.
Article ID: 3112170 - Last Review: Oct 13, 2017 - Revision: 8