Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Screen readers (such as Narrator) can't read the detailed permissions for each collaborator on the Share pane of a document in Office 2016 applications.
- When you use the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol in Outlook 2016, you may experience repeated reconnect attempts. This issue occurs because the X-PendingPeriod header field isn't respected.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114390 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3114390 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114390 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2