Fixes the following issues:
- After you synchronize users to a project site in Project Web App (PWA), the users who should have access to the PWA instance do not have access to it, although these same users may still have access to the specific project site. When you view the PWA root site, these users are unexpectedly missing from the Readers (Project Web App Synchronized) group. This issue occurs after you install June 9, 2015, cumulative update for Project Server 2013 (KB3054865).
- If a self-assigned task has actual work applied and the "New assignment request" is rejected by the approver, the "Task update" record incorrectly appears in the approval center. This causes the status manager to approve work incorrectly for a task that was rejected previously. This situation may occur if the project is checked out when the "New assignment request" is rejected.
- Assume that you edit a project in Project Web App. After you change the work on a fixed work task that has no resource assigned, the duration of the task is changed. By default, the duration should not change for a fixed work task.
- Assume that you add the Project Details web part to a project site. When you select the resource plan button from the Project tab, you receive an error message that looks like the following:Application error when access /_layouts/15/PWA/RM/ResPlans.aspx
- Consider the following scenario:
- A project server has thousands of users defined.
- A project manager creates a project in the project center.
- The project manager saves, publishes, and then closes the project.
- In certain situation, status updates aren't applied to a project through the approval process. This fix adds an auto retry mechanism to try the status approval again.
- When you try to add or delete a user from a project server security group, you experience an error if the project site is a root web and the host header configuration is enabled.
- It takes a long time to go to the Add or Edit Group page of a security group even though the security group doesn't have many users.
- After you edit a project through a project detail page, a project level custom field may become blank. This issue may occur if the project level field contains a formula that points to a task level field that also contains a formula.
- Some Project Web App pages don't properly set the cache-control property to no-store.
The global version of this update has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Article ID: 3114507 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2
Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1