Be aware that the update on the Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you double-click certain action items in the Action Catalog panel in an Access Web App, the Access Web App may crash.
- After you change and save a query in the SQL view for a database in Access 2016, the query's SQL text disappears.
- When you link a Microsoft SharePoint list to an Access app, you receive the following error message: An error occurred in the client while attempting to communicate with the server.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114522 for 32-bit version of Access 2016
- Download update KB3114522 for 64-bit version of Access 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114522 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2