Be aware that the update on the Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- The text on the toolbar is displayed in English instead of the installed language in Visio Viewer. After you install this update, the text on the toolbar will be displayed in the correct language.
- After you save a .vsd file as a .vsdx file in Visio 2016, the values of the geometry path dependent formulas are changed.
- After you publish a document as a webpage with XAML as the display format in Visio 2016, the document text is distorted.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114693 for 32-bit version of Visio 2016
- Download update KB3114693 for 64-bit version of Visio 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114693 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2