Be aware that the update on the Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- After you synchronize a SharePoint site by using OneDrive for Business, the SharePoint site isn't displayed as an option in the Backstage view of the Open or the Save tab in some Office applications.
- When you open OneDrive for Business for Spanish, you receive the following error message:Image format not supported.
- You may receive the following error message when you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize files: An error has occurred while attempting to synchronize this document library. Please get in touch with your helpdesk.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114713 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Download update KB3114713 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114713 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2