Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- If you open and close an add-in from a network location by using VBA in Excel 2013, the add-in may be deleted.
- When you start inking in an Office 2013 application and your system can't allocate more memory, the Office application may stop rendering.
- When you open a file that has many high-resolution images embedded in an Office 2013 application, the Office 2013 application may use a large amount of memory and then crashes.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114715 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3114715 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114715 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2