Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you start crawling for some content that has some links, the crawl fails because the number of links exceeds the limitation. After multiple failures, the content is deleted unexpectedly. With this update, you can set the maximum number of links to be sent to the index.
- When you try to follow a site or a document in a multi-farm environment, you receive the following error message:Something went wrong Sorry, we couldn't follow the site.
- After you set the calendar type to none for a user profile, blank pages without any content are displayed, and you can't change the profile anymore.
- When you insert multicolumn, multi-row, or text to a new SharePoint page, additional columns are created and the text is shifted incorrectly.
- Assume that you apply a SharePoint theme to a sub site. Then, you add an app to the sub site. In this situation, the theme isn't applied to the app correctly.
- When you start a crawl of a content source, the mssearch.exe process causes high CPU usage.
- When you select different items from the managed navigation tree, you receive the following error message. This issue occurs if the browser zoom level is set to a value other than 100%. Something went wrong.
- Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) feature doesn't encode all the XML tags fully. For example, the ">" string is displayed instead of ">."
- Assume that you create a page on a site that has the SharePoint Server Publishing feature enabled. When you preview the page URL, dashes instead of spaces are displayed in the URL.
- Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) feature returns a same link for all versions of a document in SharePoint Server 2013.
- Incorrect ranked results are returned.