Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- The Communicator client crashes with an olmapi32.dll error when it integrates with Outlook 2013. This issue occurs in Communicator 2007, Communicator 2007 R2 and Lync 2010.
- Assume that you try to forward an email message that's created based on a custom form in Outlook 2013. When you send the email message or close the original email message, Outlook 2013 crashes.
- When you click the To, Cc, or Bcc button to show the address book in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2013 may crash.
- When you forward or reply an HTML email message that has some images in Outlook 2013, one or more attachments or inline images may be lost.
- When you try to send multiple items at the same time in Outlook 2013, the send isn't blocked for the items beyond the first send under certain circumstances.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114729 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Download update KB3114729 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114729 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2