Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you open an Excel worksheet that's being used by another user and select to be notified when it's available. Then, you make changes to the worksheet when it's available and try to save it. In this situation, you are prompted to discard or save the worksheet as a new worksheet because another user has changed it. This issue occurs even if other users have not changed the worksheet.
- When you use OneDrive to synchronize files, you receive an Access Denied error message, and the file names are displayed with a red X in certain scenario.
- Starting Office 2013 applications in some Windows Server systems may fail because of a missing operating system dependency.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114736 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3114736 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114736 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2