Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- An Office add-in that overrides the default functionalities, such as copy or paste, and uses a delay loading can't be loaded in Office 2010 applications.
- When you use the Save As function to save a document to a WebDAV server in an Office 2010 application, the Office 2010 application may crash. This issue occurs after you install October 13, 2015, update for Office 2010 (KB3055034) or a later update for Office 2010.
- You use SharePoint Workspace in a time zone that does not observe daylight savings time (DST). You apply KB3101521 to Microsoft Office 2010. After the update, when you try to open or create a workspace, you receive one of the following errors: Tool cannot be displayed.legacy localized error message.The parameter is incorrect.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114750 for 32-bit version of Office 2010
- Download update KB3114750 for 64-bit version of Office 2010