Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you edit cells on which phonetic guides are enabled in Excel 2013, Excel 2013 may crash or cause the file to be corrupted.
- When you scroll a workbook that has hidden rows in Excel 2013, Excel 2013 may crash. This issue occurs when a narrator is running or when Windows 10 devices are touch enabled.
- When you run the Find and Replace operation in a workbook in Excel 2013 with listeners registered for certain VBA events, Excel 2013 may crash.
- It takes a long time to remove a filter on a large column in Windows 10 that has certain accessibility tools. This update fixes performance issues associated with filtered columns.
- Microsoft Office 2013 apps, such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook, slow down or freeze. This issue occurs after you install February 9, 2016, update for Office 2013 (KB3114717).
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114834 for 32-bit version of Excel 2013
- Download update KB3114834 for 64-bit version of Excel 2013
- Start Microsoft Excel 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114834 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2