Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- In a BPMN blank template, if you drag-and-drop a Collapse Sub-Process shape on canvas, a new copy of Collapsed Sub-Process master is created in the document stencil. The existing master in the document stencil is old and is not the same as the master in BPMN stencils. In addition, in BPMN starter diagrams, the Create from Selection function creates Sub-Process shapes instead of Collapsed Sub-Process shapes. This change is included for all Visio languages.
- The connectors in BPMN starter diagrams don't react to themes. This change is included for all Visio languages.
- When you try to load icons through VBA code in Visio 2016, they are not displayed on the ribbon.
- The Year shape doesn't display full year data in a Visio 2016 calendar. When you drag-and-drop a Year shape, it displays only one month data instead of 12 months data.
- In the External Data window in Visio 2016, Lari currency is displayed as GEL instead of "₾" in Georgian locale.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114844 for 32-bit version of Visio 2016
- Download update KB3114844 for 64-bit version of Visio 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114844 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2