Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues:
- When you select the See conversations link of a followed user, you receive the following error message:Looks like somebody deleted this conversation.
- The Stop Following function doesn't work for host header sites.
- The Organization Browser web part doesn't show any data on team sites.
- You can't follow a site in SharePoint Server 2013 that has multi-farms deployments. Meanwhile, you receive the following error message: Something went wrong Sorry, we couldn't follow the site Technical details: InternalError : Could not follow the url.
- You can't use Windows Search to search content in Word documents that are created by SQL Server Reporting Services. This update improves compatibility for Word documents that are created by SQL Server Reporting Services.
- When you move the email messages from a site mailbox to a SharePoint document library, the email messages may not be indexed and you can't search for words in the message body. This update improves indexing support of contents for email message (.msg files) that are moved from a site mailbox to a SharePoint document library.
- When you select a Newsfeed search result in which url contains a special character (for example, space), you receive the following error message: Looks like somebody deleted this conversation.
- When you try to export search configuration, you experience timeouts. This update makes the time-out settings configurable as search service application (SSA) proxy properties.