Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Fixes the following issues:
- Assume that you open a project that shares resources from a common resource pool, and when you are prompted, you click to open the resource pool. When you change the assignments in the sharing project, the changes are not reflected in the resource pool project.
- When a resource is overallocated by a combination of actual work and remaining work, the work doesn't appear in red (overallocated) in that period when it's leveled on a day-by-day basis.
- You can't create a project from a SharePoint task list if the list has data validation rules set.
- Microsoft Project doesn't always calculate the finish dates of some tasks. This causes them to finish later than expected. This can occur in a scheduled from finish project where implied dependencies from a summary task to the sub tasks aren't always respected.
- Consider the following scenario:
- You have an enterprise resource that's assigned to a project.
- You change the booking type for the resource.
- You save and then open the project again.
- Consider this scenario:
You also find that the list of values in the field is truncated or has disappeared completely.This issue occurs after you install December 8, 2015, update for Project 2013 (KB3114366).The value you entered does not exist in the lookup table of this code. All values must be predefined in the code lookup table. Contact your server administrator to get new values added.
- You have an enterprise resource custom field.
- The field has a lookup table applied to it, and multiple values can be selected.
- You have a resource that has a value in the field that's longer than 255 characters.
- You open a project in Project Professional that uses this resource.
- When you select multiple tasks and try to replace a resource, the replace action doesn't work if the initial resource that you are replacing isn't assigned to all the selected tasks.
- The Visual Basic Application (VBA) OpenXML method fails with the following error message: Run-time error '1101'This issue occurs after you install September 8, 2015, update for Project 2013 (KB3085510).Application-defined or object-defined error.
- When you open a master project that has cross project links, Project 2013 may crash.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114954 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB3114954 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
- Start Project 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114954 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2