- Consider the following scenario:
- A team member submits a status update.
- A status manager approves the update.
- A project manager opens the project and verifies that the status update has been applied correctly to the project.
- The project manager then saves the project.
In this situation, depending on the state of the project manager's local active cache, the updated version of the project may be overwritten by an older version of the project in the project manager's active cache. Therefore, the status updates that have been applied are lost.
- This update also fixes the following issues:
- After you remove all progress from a task, a leading split is added incorrectly to the task.
- When a task is observed from the Gantt view, you may see an unexplained split, for example, at the end, and when you try to remove the split, it grows larger, and the task finish is now later than before.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115001 for 32-bit version of Project 2010
- Download update KB3115001 for 64-bit version of Project 2010
Article ID: 3115001 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2