Improvements and fixes
Fixes the following issues for Project Server 2016:
- When you change a resource in the resource center in Project 2016, you receive the following error message if the resource has an email language set:The e-mail language for this resource is not valid.
- Consider the following scenario:
- A project in which tasks have been published to team members is checked out.
- As a team member, you assign yourself to a task from the project.
- You add actual work to the task.
- You submit the task and work for approval.
- The new task is approved.
- The task on which the assignment was made, and it's deleted from the project and the project is then saved, and checked in.
- When you add an assignment to an existing task on a timesheet, you receive the following error message:This issue occurs if the project name has the "&" character.error loading.
- Within the schedule web part, if you apply a filter on an enterprise field that has a lookup, no tasks are displayed for the project.
- When a team member submits time against an administrative task and the task requires approval, an e-mail notification intended for the approver is sent to the team member.
- When you switch to a different filter type on the Manage Queue Jobs page, you may receive the following error message if many jobs are present:Sorry, something went wrong.
- Incorrect availability or capacity is displayed on the Capacity Planning page. For example, 7.5h becomes 8h.
- Resource Engagement data is deleted after a full publish of a project.
- After you upgrade Project Server 2013 to Project Server 2016, large PWA sites become read-only.
- Follow sites function fails in the multiple farm topology.
- SharePoint help content isn't displayed by using a fallback language for some languages, such as ca-es (Catalan), eu-es (Basque), gl-es (Galician), sr-cyrl-rs (Serbian (Cyrillic)), bs-latn-ba (Bosnian (Latin)), cy-gb (Welsh), mk-mk (Macedonian), ga-ie (Irish), prs-af (Dari), az-latn-az (Azeri (Latin)).