Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- After you install February 9, 2016, update for Office 2016 (KB2910956), the Thai fonts in the Subject field of an email message are too small to read in Outlook 2016. The default font of the Subject field is changed to Leelawadee.
- You can't use the mouse and the SHIFT key to extend selection to include multiple recipients in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields in Outlook 2016.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115100 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3115100 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3115100 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2