Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- After you disable OneDrive for Business logging, OneDrive for Business may crash on start.
- CPU usage may increase if folder hierarchy changes conflict between the client and the server. This update also includes improvements for folder creation and moves when multiple devices are synchronizing the same library.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115148 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Download update KB3115148 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3115148 - Last Review: Jan 22, 2017 - Revision: 2