Note To apply this security update, you must have the release version of Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2013 installed on the computer.
For a complete list of affected versions of Microsoft Office software, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article KB3170008.
- Provides a clearer message to the attendees when an attendee of a meeting request proposes a new time for the meeting in Outlook 2013.
- When you click the Meeting button to create a meeting request for a contact in the Contacts hub in Outlook 2013, the "Unknown Error" error message is displayed.
- Assume that you open a calendar in a new window in Outlook 2013. When you open another calendar in the new window, the calendar can't be updated to display the information.
- Assume that you create a recurring meeting by using a time zone that's different from the local time zone. Then, you open one of the occurrences and create an exceptional occurrence by using a different start time. You can't find the exception by running Outlook Object Model scripts.
- When you use the Task Peek function in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2013 crashes.
Method 1: Microsoft Update
Method 2: Microsoft Download Center
Security update deployment informationFor deployment information about this update, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article KB3170008.
Security update replacement informationThis security update replaces previously released security update KB3114829.
File hash information
|Package Name||Package Hash SHA 1||Package Hash SHA 2|