Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Some connectors are displayed partly for BPMN diagrams in Visio 2016.
- When you paste Visio content as the .wmf format but not the .emf format in a non-Office application, vertical texts are displayed incorrectly.
- When you paste a shape in zoom mode in Visio 2016, the pasted shape may be displayed outside the current viewport. After you install this update, the pasted shape is displayed in the viewport and you can control the location through mouse click.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115298 for 32-bit version of Visio 2016
- Download update KB3115298 for 64-bit version of Visio 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3115298 - Last Review: Jan 20, 2017 - Revision: 2