- After you copy and paste a task from the schedule project detail page, the duration of the pasted task appears incorrect. For example, the duration of a task is 1 emon (one elapsed month). After you copy and paste the task, the duration is displayed as 1.01 emon.
- After earned values are calculated in Project Web App (PWA) from the schedule project detail page, the values may not be saved, which means the published views of the earned value may not be accurate.
- A server-side correlation cancelation on a save job causes deferred jobs to be canceled. For example, a team member submits time against a task and the status manager approves the update. Then, the project is checked out and the Status Update job state is listed as Skipped for Optimization. If a future save on the given project is canceled for whatever reason, the Skipped for Optimization status update job is also canceled.
- Assume that you have created a Text type project level enterprise custom field, and it's defined to allow multiple lines. Then, you navigate to a project detail page where the Start field and the previously mentioned field are present. When you then make a change to the Start date and save the changes, the start date isn't saved. Likewise, changes to the custom field are also not saved.
- When you add a task to a timesheet, the Select from Existing Assignments dialog box can't be displayed so you can't add the task. Instead, you receive the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong
An unexpected error has occurred.
Article ID: 3115456 - Last Review: Jan 20, 2017 - Revision: 2