Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Provides support to allow the OneDrive for Business Next Generation Sync Client to take over synchronization of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint document libraries.
- Fixes the following issue:When you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize files, OneDrive for Business may crash and exit unexpectedly.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115492 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Download update KB3115492 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3115492 - Last Review: Jan 21, 2017 - Revision: 2