To learn more about the vulnerability, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-132.
- All future security and nonsecurity updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive future updates.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
- 3108371 MS15-132: Description of the security update for Windows: December 8, 2015
- 3108381 MS15-132: Description of the security update for Windows: December 8, 2015
- 3108347 MS15-132: Description of the security update for Windows: December 8, 2015
- 3116869 Cumulative update for Windows 10: December 8, 2015
- 3116900 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511: December 8, 2015
Method 1: Windows Update
Get security updates automatically.
Note For Windows RT and Windows RT 8.1, this update is available through Windows Update only.
Article ID: 3116162 - Last Review: Dec 8, 2015 - Revision: 1