- You have "automatically restart" selected.
- The Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.0 or Direct CD 5.0 program is installed on your computer.
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, click Settings under Startup and Recovery.
- Clear the Automatically restartcheck box under System failure, and then click OK. The error message should remain on the screen so that you can record the error information.
"Stop 0x0000000a(0x00000029,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x80466d7b" error message after Windows is already installedImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
When this issue occurs, follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Remove the Easy CD Creator software.
- Click Start, click Run, type Regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Security
- Remove the Etetnt.mpd file that has a revision date of 1997.
- Locate the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
- Remove the following files:
Article ID: 311806 - Last Review: Oct 23, 2008 - Revision: 1