Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- After you use object model to delete a shape in the header in Word 2013, the SeekView command fails.
- When you open an HTML file that contains a table in Word 2013, the row height in the table is set to At least. This may cause an unexpected layout of the table.
- Enables DialogAPI 1.1 requirement set in Office 2013 applications and Mailbox 1.4 requirement set in Outlook 2013.
- This is an update to a feature that was released in Office 2013. VBA macros are no longer automatically blocked when you receive an email attachment from a trusted sender or open a file from your personal OneDrive. See New feature in Office 2016 can block macros and help prevent infection and Plan security settings for VBA macros in Office 2016 for more information.
- The following issues are fixed by this update:
- When you insert OOXML or HTML by using an Office Add-in, and the OOXML or HTML contains a table at the beginning, the text before the inserting point may wrongly enter the first cell of the table.
- A bookmark couldn't be inserted by using OOXML. With this update, OOXML that contains only a bookmark can be inserted to anywhere except the starting point of the document.
- When getting a range as OOXML, the trailing space was wrongly removed. With this update, the trailing space will always be included.
- You can't post a blog to a Blogger site in Word 2013. This update deletes the Blogger option from the Blog drop-down list because the authentication protocol is changed.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3118276 for 32-bit version of Word 2013
- Download update KB3118276 for 64-bit version of Word 2013
- Start Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3118276 - Last Review: Jan 21, 2017 - Revision: 2