The Internet Explorer 11 template for Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) Service Pack 1 (SP1) may not pull in all the packages that are required to display certain websites correctly. This problem occurs even on systems that have all the required updates and components installed.
To work around this issue, follow these steps:
- Add one of the following packages to the answer file by using the Image Configuration Editor (ICE) tool:
- Image Mastering API
- Credential and Certificate Management
- Text Services Framework
- Windows Explorer Shell Resources
- After you add the package, you must validate the answer file in ICE. To do this, make sure that the answer file is open, and then, on the Validate menu, click Add Required Packages.
- Resolve the dependencies.
Article ID: 3120709 - Last Review: Nov 24, 2015 - Revision: 1