- The query contains a dimension that has calculated members.
- The calculated members aren't part of the query text.
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1
- Cumulative Update 10 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 2
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3
Note You can find information about the latest SQL Server builds from Where to find information about the latest SQL Server builds .
To enable this hotfix, you have to do the following configuration:
- Open the Analysis Services configuration file msmdsrv.ini in <File Path>\Microsoft SQL Server\MSOLAP.nnnn\OLAP\Config.
- If there's no AlwaysSetOrSliceAndNormalize property in the msmdsrv.ini file, add it to the ConfigurationSettings\OLAP\Query tree as follow:
- Save the msmdsrv.ini file.
Article ID: 3123485 - Last Review: May 31, 2016 - Revision: 1