- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Mail icon.
- In the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles.
If you want to be able to select a specific profile each time you start Outlook, click the General tab, click Prompt for a profile to be used, and then click Add.
- In the New Profile dialog box, under Profile Name, type a descriptive name for the new profile, and then click OK.
- In the E-mail Accounts dialog box, select Add a new e-mail account in the e-mail options, and then click Next.
- Click the type of server that your e-mail account works with, and then click Next.
- Complete all of the required fields, including those that are on the tabs that appear after you click More Settings.
- When you finish providing the required information, click Finish.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Article ID: 312354 - Last Review: Sep 22, 2009 - Revision: 1