- In the Event team section, you enter a name in the Members field.
- Under Attendees, you select Access = Secure, and then you enter a name in the Attendees field.
In these scenarios, the name that you entered disappears when you press Enter.
- The creator of the Skype Meeting Broadcast event is automatically a member of the Event team and can't be added again.
- Users must be members of the same organization as the meeting organizer. External users can't be added at this point.
- The users must be synchronized by using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- The accepted formats by which to enter a name are as follows:
- Email address
- User principal name (UPN)
- Session initiation protocol (SIP) proxy address
Article ID: 3123646 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1