Method 1: Manually send the meeting requestTo manually send a join link to the Skype Meeting Broadcast participants by using an Outlook meeting invitation, follow these steps,
- In the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal, go to the meeting summary page.
- Next to Join link, click Show.
- Click the copy icon to copy the meeting URL.
- Open your Outlook calendar, click New Meeting, and then paste the meeting URL into the body of your meeting invitation.
Method 2: Manually change the language identifier for the Skype Meeting Broadcast portalTo manually change the language identifier for the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal, follow these steps:
- In the Skype Meeting Broadcast portal, browse to the meeting summary page.
- In the address bar of your browser, change the language identifier of the URL. For example, if you're using the French language, the URL will be https://portal.broadcast.skype.com/fr-FR. Change this to https://portal.broadcast.skype.com/en-US.
- Refresh your browser, and then open your meeting. The Create Outlook invitation option should be visible.
For more information about how to schedule a Skype Meeting Broadcast, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 3123649 - Last Review: Dec 21, 2016 - Revision: 1