- Open the BizTalk map in Visual Studio,
- In Grid view, click the mapper grid. The Properties window shows the Grid properties.
- In the Properties windows, select Use XSL Transform, and then select the value that you want from the drop-down list.
There are three possible values for this property:
- Undefined: This is the default value. It keeps the behavior the same as before you applied this hotfix in order to maintain backward compatibility.
- True: Forces the map to use XslTransform behavior. This value overrides any other settings in the BizTalk Server environment.
- False: Forces the map to use XslCompiledTransform behavior. This value overrides any other settings in the BizTalk Server environment.
Article ID: 3123752 - Last Review: Dec 30, 2015 - Revision: 1