New features that are included
- Nested enumeration lists are now supported in the request offering forms, as in the following example:
- The Self-Service Portal now lets you share and access different objects in the portal by using direct URLs. You can refer to individual items in the portal by using the following URL formats.
Kind of item URL format Request offerings https://<website_name>/Home/Makeform?BMEID=<bme_id> Incident-type requests https://<website_name>/MyRequests/RequestDetails?type=IncidentRequest&id=<incident_id> Service Request-type requests https://<website_name>/MyRequests/RequestDetails?type=ServiceRequest&id=<service_request_id> Manual activities https://<website_name>/ MyActivities/ActivityDetails?type=ManualActivity&id=<manual_activity_id> Review activities https://<website_name>/ MyActivities/ActivityDetails?type=ReviewActivity&id=<review_activity_id> Help articles https://<website_name>/KnowledgeBase/article/<id_of_knowledge_base_article>
Issues that are fixed
- The Affected user and Created by user fields are incorrectly set to the service account.
- The query type form element isn't working for the Incident and User classes.
- Request offering forms are failing to load if a Query type form element is part of the form.
- The username token isn't passing values to the mapped field.
- Canceling a request form doesn't work.
- Long strings of text overlap in the list in the middle pane.
- Related activities in My Requests always show the state as active.
- Filters inside My Requests and My Activities don't work for some languages.
- Announcement displays "Invalid Date" in the Expired Date column for some languages.
- Comments in the request use an incorrect class.
- Required (mandatory) restriction isn't working on the query type form element.
- Query form element allows for multiple selections even when it's configured for single-item selection.
- Scroll bar doesn't work on some reduced screen resolutions.
- A double scroll bar appears while you're browsing Help articles.
- Some areas of the portal aren't rendering in the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- My Activities displays 0 (zero) instead of removing the notification sticker when no activity is in progress.
- With SSL enabled, the browser regularly displays the message "Only secure content is displayed" together with a Show all content button while you're browsing the portal.
- Added by in the action logs displays domain\username instead of the display name of the user.
- Un-favorite does not work for request offerings.
- The Self-Service Portal doesn't filter request offerings based on the language.
- A query form element that uses filter criteria that depend on selection from another query in same form does not work.
- Multiple query form elements in the same request offering form can't add the same relationship types.
- Action logs don't expand when any request is opened by using a direct URL.
How to get and install this hotfix for System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self-Service Portal
Download informationHotfix packages for Service Manager Self-Service Portal are available from the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft Download CenterGo to the following website to manually download the hotfix package:
Article ID: 3124091 - Last Review: Dec 14, 2015 - Revision: 1