- You enable change tracking for a SQL Server database table in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014.
- The base table contains very few rows of data. For example, the table contains one row.
- The change tracking side table (internal system table) contains approximately 1,000 rows of data.
- The syscommittab system table contains lots of rows. For example, the table contains 1.5 million rows.
Update informationThis issue was first fixed in the following cumulative update for SQL Server:
- Cumulative Update 13 for SQL Server 2014
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1
- Cumulative Update 1 for SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3
Note You can find information about the latest SQL Server builds from Where to find information about the latest SQL Server builds .
Article ID: 3125525 - Last Review: May 31, 2016 - Revision: 1