Note This is build 15.0.4885.1000 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous Project Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
- December 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3128007)
- December 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Foundation 2013 (KB3128011)
- December 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3127997)
- December 13, 2016, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3127998)
- December 13, 2016, update for Project Server 2013 (KB3128009)
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update packageThis cumulative update package contains all the .msp files that we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target Project Server 2013.
PrerequisitesTo apply this cumulative update, you must have Microsoft Project Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Article ID: 3128003 - Last Review: Dec 13, 2016 - Revision: 1