Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- When the Service Provider Foundation API deletes a virtual machine (VM), the VM is deleted successfully but the associated VM delete action runbook is not triggered.
- Usage information for all the VMs is not collected if the VMs are created in the same subscription and by having the same VM name.
Features that are added in this update rollup
- Owner change for a tenant subscription is now supported. For more information about this feature, got to the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:3129786 Update Rollup 9 for Windows Azure Pack
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 9 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation
Download informationUpdate packages for Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation are available from Windows Update or by manual download from the Microsoft Update Catalog.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Operational Manager component installed:
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Manual download of the update packagesGo to the following websites to manually download the update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
Article ID: 3133705 - Last Review: Sep 8, 2016 - Revision: 1