Important This update is applicable only for deployments that are running Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager together with the new HTML Self Service Portal installed.
Other updates that are includedSystem Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self Service Portal updates are cumulative. Therefore, this update contains a new payload together with the payload from the following previous update:
New features and fixed issues in this update
New features that are included in this release
- Query form element in request offerings now supports all configurations, including but not limited to the following:
- Custom classes and relationships
- List criteria for queries that depend on selections in other query
- Combination classes (Type Projection) for querying
- Ability to add selected items of a query to sub-activities at any level of hierarchy
- User Portal user token in Query criteria
- The Self-Service Portal now filters the service offerings based on language.
- The Self-Service Portal now lets you configure a generic request button to associate default and language-specific request offerings.Read more about portal customizations here.
- Access for Announcements can now be controlled by using user roles.
- A share button has been added in all Portal pages to easily share a request offering, submitted request, activity, or Help article.
Issues that are fixed in this release
- User inputs are not populated in service requests when they are filed from the Self-Service Portal.
- The date picker is not available for date type fields in Request Offerings forms.
- Submitted service requests and incidents in the Portal enter a closed state.
- The Attached by field is not populated in the work item when you attach a file from the Portal.
- You cannot remove a Favorites item for request offerings.
- Help Article Search does not return results from all Knowledge Base articles.
- Activities listed under the "My Request" section are not sorted per their sequence.
- Mandatory attachments inside a service request do not work.
- Query allows multiple selection even when they configured to allow a single selection only.
- Pagination in a query does not work if the query is configured not to show object details.
- Search box in query form element does not appear if the query is configured not to show object details.
- Query field shows “No results found” by default instead of asking the user to refresh and fetch the results.
- Multiple refreshes distort the query UI.
- Regex tooltip does not appear for text fields in request offerings if it is constrained by .Net Regular Expression criteria.
- Action logs don't expand when any request is opened by using a direct URL.
- My Activity does not show the priority display name correctly.
- User Inputs data is displayed as XML in the Related request of My Activities.
- Request Offerings user templates that have predefined service items or configuration items generate an error during submission.
- Notes tab is missing from My Activities.
- Service offerings appear in an arbitrary order (they are now sorted alphabetically).
- Description field does not show multiple lines.
- Action log does not show an entry if a file is attached during the creation or update of a request.
- Full path is displayed in file name and the Attached by property is not set when you attach a file from the Portal.
- My Activities filter does not work in the Portuguese-Brazil language locale.