- Just Enough Administration (JEA)
- Creating Custom Types using PowerShell Classes
- Improvements in PowerShell Script Debugging
- Improvements in Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Audit PowerShell Usage using Transcription and Logging
- Software Discovery, Install and Inventory with PackageManagement
- PowerShell Module Discovery, Install and Inventory with PowerShellGet
- PowerShell Script Discovery, Install and Management with PowerShellGet
- New and updated cmdlets based on community feedback
- Information Stream
- Generate PowerShell Cmdlets based on OData Endpoint
- Network Switch Management with PowerShell
- Software Inventory Logging (SIL)
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the WMF 5.0 RTM package now.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Update detail information
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have April 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (2919355) installed in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
Registry informationTo apply this update, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
Article ID: 3134758 - Last Review: Jun 7, 2016 - Revision: 1