- You're working on a Windows 10 Version 1607-based computer.
- You go into Sysprep Audit mode from the Out of Box Experience (OOBE) screen.
- You turn off the computer by using the Shut down command on the Start menu, or you use one of the following Shut down options:
- Log off
- You restart or wake the computer.
- Right-click the Start button, and then click Command Prompt (Admin).
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter:
shutdown /s /t 00
Article ID: 3141410 - Last Review: Oct 28, 2016 - Revision: 1