Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Improvements and fixes
- Signatures become invalidate in documents when you use quick parts in Word 2013.
- It takes a long time when you repaginate a document that has a StyleRef field in Word 2013.
- Plain text content control does not preserve the font in VBA if Windows language isn't English.
- Ruby text is expanded and it appears multiple times in meeting items in Outlook 2013.
- Assume that you run a macro to access document properties such as para, style, and shape in a document that has revisions in Word 2013. When you try to close the document, Word 2013 may crash.
How to download and install the update
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3141464 for 32-bit version of Word 2013
- Download update KB3141464 for 64-bit version of Word 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|