Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Disable COM add-in warning message is displayed when you try to use add-ins on a custom form.
- When Outlook add-ins call the SetBody and GetBody functions, HTML inline attachment images will be set and returned correctly. It also makes this function more reliable generally.
- Updates the translation in the Propose New Time dialog box of a meeting item in Japanese in Outlook 2013. Meanwhile, this update also updates the translation for the fix that's described in KB3128018.
- Fixes the following issues:
- When you access certain IMAP mailboxes in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2013 crashes occasionally.
- Assume that you right-click an email message from a distribution list and select to create a rule for email messages from the distribution list. When you receive an email message from a member of the distribution list, the rule does not work as expected.
- When you open Outlook 2013 that has more than 30 calendars in a calendar view in a Citrix environment, Outlook 2013 freezes. To fix this issue, see KB3141489 for more information.
- Fixes several email, calendar and contacts sync issues experienced by some users who have upgraded Outlook.com accounts.
- If Office 365 mailboxes have public folders that remain on-premises, the public folders can't be connected after a network hiccup in Outlook 2013. See KB3128040 for more information.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3141466 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Download update KB3141466 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3141466 - Last Review: Jan 6, 2017 - Revision: 1