Improvements and fixes
This update fixes the following issues:
- After you edit a project in PWA, formulas that rely on the Now() function and the [Current Date] property aren't calculated.
- When multiple user and group synchronization jobs run in parallel, SQL deadlocks may occur. This issue may cause orphaned records in the MSP_WEB_SECURITY_PSMODE_PERMISSION_SYNC_STATES table that may also cause poor synchronization performance and large amounts of disk space consumed by the orphaned rows.
- Assume that a task is locked while a status update is pending, and then the project is checked in. In this situation, the status updates history page shows the update is both applied and published. However, the published job has not occurred.
- When you edit a project in PWA, you receive the following error message if the project summary task has a budget resource assigned:
The view failed to load.
- When you update a task on a timesheet, the Process Status field on other untouched tasks may be incorrectly changed to Not Submitted.