Consider the following scenario:
- An administrator uses the Microsoft Office Deployment Tool to download only a partial set of languages that align with their company support policy.
- A user installs Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus from the company source.
- For a language that the administrator chooses not to support, the user does either of the following:
- Types a character that causes the language pack business bar to display, and then proceeds to install that language
- Goes to the back stage, switches to a language that is supported in the product but not supported by the company image, and then proceeds to install that language
- The language installs successfully.
To work around this issue, run an online repair. Alternatively, do not grant administrator permissions to users to install from the desktop. This prevents them from installing additional languages.
Article ID: 3142643 - Last Review: Mar 1, 2016 - Revision: 1
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus