- You have a Silverlight for Windows Embedded (SWE) application that uses a ListBox control in Windows Embedded Compact 2013.
- You add several items to the ListBox control until the vertical or horizontal scroll bar is displayed.
- You move the scroll bar to a specified position and then clear all the items from the ListBox control.
- You add several items back in to the ListBox control.
In this scenario, the previously specified position of the ListBox control is retained unexpectedly.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (February 2016) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.