Other updates that are includedNote System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self Service Portal updates are cumulative. Therefore, this update contains a new payload together with the payload from following previous updates:
- 3134286 Update 3134286 is available for the System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self-Service Portal
- 3124091 A hotfix (build 7.5.3079.523) is available for the System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self-Service Portal
New feature improvements that are included
- Attachments are now included in the Action log and can be downloaded.
- The Must Vote and Has Veto information is added for reviewers in Review activities.
- By default, the portal puts custom enumerations for My Request (incident and service requests) states in the Closed filter category. Now the portal also allows for customization to map-required custom states to the Active filter category.
Issues that are fixed
- Multiple selections across pages in the Query UI do not work.
- Enums in a list don't appear in the same order as they are shown on the console.
- You cannot scroll to last item in Internet Explorer 10.
- Selections of an optional query element in a request offering is not mapped to work item fields.
- The Resolved Date property for an incident is not set while you're resolving an incident from the Self Service Portal.
- When you author the request offering, custom properties cannot be mapped to an activity that's part of another activity.
- The portal doesn't set the Actual End Date or Decision Date values for manual and review activities.
- The portal displays an incorrect time when the server uses the 12 Hr (AM/PM) time format.
- Request offerings and service offerings are unsorted (after this update, they are displayed alphabetically).
- Marking a manual activity as failed moves it to the Completed state.
- The Date Picker in a request offering form keeps the date only in U.S. format.
- A request offering form crashes if it contains an empty Simple list form element.