This article describes the new features that are included and the issues that are fixed in Update 3 (KB3144617) for Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self Service Portal. It also contains the installation instructions for this update.
Other updates that are includedNote System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self Service Portal updates are cumulative. Therefore, this update contains a new payload together with the payload from following previous updates:
- 3134286 Update 3134286 is available for the System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self-Service Portal
- 3124091 A hotfix (build 7.5.3079.523) is available for the System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self-Service Portal
New feature improvements that are included
- Attachments are now included in the Action log and can be downloaded.
- The Must Vote and Has Veto information is added for reviewers in Review activities.
- By default, the portal puts custom enumerations for My Request (incident and service requests) states in the Closed filter category. Now the portal also allows for customization to map-required custom states to the Active filter category.
Issues that are fixed
- Multiple selections across pages in the Query UI do not work.
- Enums in a list don't appear in the same order as they are shown on the console.
- You cannot scroll to last item in Internet Explorer 10.
- Selections of an optional query element in a request offering is not mapped to work item fields.
- The Resolved Date property for an incident is not set while you're resolving an incident from the Self Service Portal.
- When you author the request offering, custom properties cannot be mapped to an activity that's part of another activity.
- The portal doesn't set the Actual End Date or Decision Date values for manual and review activities.
- The portal displays an incorrect time when the server uses the 12 Hr (AM/PM) time format.
- Request offerings and service offerings are unsorted (after this update, they are displayed alphabetically).
- Marking a manual activity as failed moves it to the Completed state.
- The Date Picker in a request offering form keeps the date only in U.S. format.
- A request offering form crashes if it contains an empty Simple list form element.