- Do one of the following, as appropriate for your situation:
- Connect to Exchange Online by using remote PowerShell. For more information, see Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell.
- Open the Exchange Management Shell in the on-premises Exchange Server installation.
- Run the following command to identify the role assignment policy that's assigned to the mailbox:
Get-mailbox <mailboxUPN> | FL *RoleAssignmentPolicy
- Open the Exchange admin center, click permissions, and then click user roles.
- Select the role assignment policy that you determined in step 2, and then click Edit.
- Select the MyBaseOptions check box, and then click save.
Article ID: 3145373 - Last Review: Dec 28, 2016 - Revision: 1