Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- A Windows Azure Pack automated task may request usage data while the System Center Operations Manager data warehouse database is aggregating the data for the same hourly range. In this situation, Service Provider Foundation collects and returns only a partial set of usage data for the hourly range.
- When triggering Runbooks on deletion of MicrosoftCompute VM, MicrosoftCompute VMRole, or MicrosoftCompute Cloud Service, the Service Provider Foundation API doesn't pass the VM details to the Runbook.
- When a user updates the Windows Azure Pack (WAP) plan, subscriptions may fail. Additionally, you receive the following error message:The request to the underlying service has timed out.
This issue occurs when there are hundreds of plans, templates, and users in the system.
- When a tenant user tries to sync a subscription, Windows Azure Pack (WAP) does not sync the tenant subscription if the subscriber email address is longer than 27 characters.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 10 for System Center 2012 R2 Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation
Download informationUpdate packages for Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has an Orchestrator - Service Provider Foundation component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates.
Manual downloadTo manually download the update package from the Microsoft Update Catalog, go to the following Microsoft website:
Article ID: 3147172 - Last Review: Sep 8, 2016 - Revision: 1