- 3148531 MS16-037: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- 3148532 MS16-038: Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge: May 10, 2016
- 3148522 MS16-039: Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component to Address Remote Code Execution
- 3148541 MS16-040: Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Service to Address Remote Code Execution
- 3148538 MS16-046: Security Update for Secondary Logon to Address Elevation of Privilege
- 3148527 MS16-047: Security Update for Security Account Manager Remote Protocol to Address Elevation of Privilege
- 3148528 MS16-048: Security Update for CSRSS to Address Remote Code Execution
- 3148795 MS16-049: Security Update for Internet Information Services (IIS) to Address Denial of Service
Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 383 MB and the package for the x64 version is 645 MB.
Method 1: Windows UpdateThis update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou may be prompted to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the previously released security update 3140768.
File InformationFor a list of the files that are provided in this cumulative update, download the file information for cumulative update 3147458.
Article ID: 3147458 - Last Review: Dec 20, 2016 - Revision: 1