- 3148531 MS16-037: Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- 3148532 MS16-038: Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge: May 10, 2016
- 3148522 MS16-039: Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component to Address Remote Code Execution
- 3148541 MS16-040: Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Service to Address Remote Code Execution
- 3143118 MS16-045: Security Update for Windows Hyper-V to address Denial of Service: March 8, 2016
- 3148538 MS16-046: Security Update for Secondary Logon to Address Elevation of Privilege
- 3148527 MS16-047: Security Update for Security Account Manager Remote Protocol to Address Elevation of Privilege
- 3148528 MS16-048: Security Update for CSRSS to Address Remote Code Execution
- 3148795 MS16-049: Security Update for Internet Information Services (IIS) to Address Denial of Service
Windows 10 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously released fixes.
If you have installed earlier updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed on your computer. If you are installing a Windows 10 update package for the first time, the package for the x86 version is 314 MB and the package for the x64 version is 661 MB.